- Total health history starting with your goals. We then identify current issues or concerns, moving to all past injuries, surgeries, interventions and health concerns, dental health history and gastrointestinal health history, medications and supplements, and finally identification of any movements or positions that are uncomfortable to perform (essential for the physical portion)
- “Nose to toes” evaluation starting with the jaw and neck (position and mobility), moving to the shoulders (position, flexion, internal and external rotation) and torso (ribcage position and expansion), abdominal muscle activation and strength, spine angle position (flexion, rotation and forward movement), pelvis position (tilt and glide), hips (flexion, extension, ab/adduction, internal and external rotation), knees (extension), ankles (flexion - dorsi and plantar), subtalar (glide and rotation) and feet (weight distribution, toe health, arch mobility, fibula glide)
- Performance of Postural Restoration activities/exercises specifically selected and positioned based upon the needs and abilities found during the evaluation
- Re-Evaluation to confirm desired corrections and outcomes. Discussion and finalization of exercise recommendations with video recording (optional)
- Complete report of all findings, recommendations and Postural Restoration activities (video and written)
- Follow up each week for four weeks by email, phone and/or video chat to discuss progress, recommended activities and questions about the report findings
By email, phone or video chat
Week 1. -Discussion of report and exercises
Week 2 - Feedback on current exercises. Changes made if needed.
Week 3 - Exercise experience questionnaire
Week 4 - Report improvements and plan next steps to attain goals
It is possible to schedule a re-evaluation in four to six weeks.
- Confirms the ability to maintain neutral posture
- Recommends advanced Postural Restoration activities for goals
- Designs sports or exercise program emphasizing identified areas of improvement to focus on during goal activities
- Additional personal exercise program updates also available