Beth Kais, M.Ed., CSCS, DNS-ET, PRI-PRT,
CHEK Level 2 and Certified Golf Biomechanic
Hesch Certified Sacroiliac Joint Practitioner
I dedicated my career to helping people attain maximum physical fitness and health function. After suffering multiple injuries, surgery and receiving traditional physical therapy without progress I embarked on a mission to help myself and others achieve optimal fitness for their life goals. I am a tireless investigator providing the most recent research information to my clients based upon their specific needs.
I continue to seek out the best, leading edge health information available. Visit the News section to view sources and new research.
Education and Qualifications
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., NCAA Division 1 Athlete
- The College of New Jersey, M.Ed.
- Postural Restoration Institute, Postural Restoration Trained January 2017 www.posturalrestoration.com/
-Myokinematic Restoration and Pelvis Restoration - August 2015
- Postural Respiration - October 2016
- Impingement and Instability - January 2017
- Cervical Revolution May 2018
- Interdisciplinary Integration April 2018
- PRI Non-Manual Techniques June 2018
- Forward Locomotion May 2022
- Voice Box Resonation August 2022
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Exercise Trained 2017 www.rehabps.com
- Rehabilitation Prague School DNS 1 & 2 - 2016, DNS 3 - 2017
- Hesch Certified Sacroiliac Practitioner July, 2021
- The CHEK Institute (2002-present) Level 2 and Certified Golf Biomechanic
- NSCA CSCS (2006-present) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist www.nsca.com
- Freedom From Pain/Erik Dalton Advanced Myoskeletal Alignment (2008)
- 200 hour Yoga Teaching April 2020
I complete 45 to 50 hours of continuing education units each and every year to stay at the forefront of innovative information in health and fitness. In total, I have worked over 25 years as a Master Trainer for clients ranging in age from 15 to 90, from highly skilled NCAA and professional athletes to individuals or professionals with varying goals and restrictions including severe injury and joint replacement.